Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Having it All

Ok so as some of you may noticed. I have been posting a lot of planner ideas and other organization inspired links. There is a method to this madness. I promise.

I have been thinking lately that I needed something, a new step, an idea, some sort of change. I mean was I happy? I love my bf and my family and I run my own art business from my home so everything should be awesome right? I am blessed, I will never say I am not, but still there are areas I am lacking.

I work constantly and have little time for other things. My house is like a bomb went off. Constantly. I don't take care of my mental, emotional, physical self as much as I really should.  So yes I am happy, but also according to my nature I want more. A lot more.

I want to have a thriving business, but still have time to eat right, maintain my home,  and spend time with the people I love. I want to work on extensive  awe inspiring creative projects that allow me to really showcase my talents. I want to have time to relax and time to help people who are less fortunate than me. I want all of these things and I want to look good, feel good, and make other people feel good doing it!

So here I am tasked with the delightful idea that I can have it all. It is intimidating, and I honestly I did not think it was even possible until recently, but if I hadn't gotten to the point where I felt it was impossible I might not be attempting it.

I may be crazy, but I don't care. Raise a glass because, here is to the start of my one woman journey to Have It All! Are you with me?

Stay tuned for a peek at my daily planner and binder, some new recipes I have been working on, and my unique strategy for getting this disaster area of a home in order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gishmas 2021 List

 Day 1 Challenge: December 20th – Image or Video What powers GISH? Love, actually. So, let’s spread some cheer. Using the GISH App or search...