Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sample Love Letter

To the one who can always make me smile,

I am writing this letter to tell you how simply amazing you are, and how your presence in my life makes everyday a little better. I just want you to know that you are truly an amazing person, and I love you so much I don't know how it is possible to feel this much love.
When I see you it is like the first time I have seen the sunrise reflected upon the ocean; it is miraculously beautiful. When you touch me it is electric; it is always like the first time. When you are with me I have no doubt that everything is going to be okay.
You are the person who adds the fire to my soul, and you are the person who is my shelter when this world gets too terrifying. You are the sunshine that breaks through the clouds when I am a thunderstorm.
I love you so much that my words are nothing compared to your breathe on my neck when we fall asleep. I love you so much that my heart dances at the thought of you. I love you so much that I would rather kiss you only once than never kiss you again.
You are my love, and my life; you are my heart and my soul; you are the reason I wake up and smile, and life with is more than a sweet dream.
With ever endearing love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gishmas 2021 List

 Day 1 Challenge: December 20th – Image or Video What powers GISH? Love, actually. So, let’s spread some cheer. Using the GISH App or search...