Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dj Pon 3 Wig Vinyl Scratch MLP



So a lot of people have been diggin my DJ Pon 3 inspired wig. I thought I would share some awesome pics of this wig in and out of action!

Unicorn Wig Scratch DJ Pon 3 Vinyl Wig Blue Unicorn Horn Costume Cosplay MLP Friendship is Magic
You can find this wig for sale at this LINK

Vinyl scratch Two tone Blue DJ Pon 3 Unicorn Horse My Little Pony Tail Cosplay Costume MLP DJ Scratch
You can find the matching tail here!




If you would like a custom wig please feel free to comment, email me directly at artforahome@yahoo.com, or check out my etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gishmas 2021 List

 Day 1 Challenge: December 20th – Image or Video What powers GISH? Love, actually. So, let’s spread some cheer. Using the GISH App or search...