Thursday, March 1, 2012

Peonies are Perfect Brooch Bridal Bouquet

I have been working with a wonderful bride on creating her custom brooch bridal bouquet, and as always I asked the brides for feedback throughout because I want them to be super happy with their bouquet. I always send photos when I get the base of the bouquet set up and the bling positioned pretty much where I want it to see how the bride feels about it, and this bride fell in love with the satin and lace peonies.

They are really darling, and I also have been in love with them in this latte color since I started making them for this bouquet. There is just something about the latte color of the satin with the lace and pearl centers that is just so romantic and charming. I actually made a couple extra to make bridal accessories such as hair clips, a boutineer, and a sash; these flowers were just so captivating I will post pics soon of the matching accessories for this bouquet so stay tuned.

Anyway, the sweet bride-to-be requested that I add some more of these darling little flowers, and I gladly did. The bouquet turned out completely exquisite, and I thought I would share some pics with you!

***If you would like to purchase a bouquet like this it can be made to your custom specifications check out this link











This bouquet is made using satin ans lace peonies, satin ribbon roses, a cotton hydrangea base, and a lace skirt. The jewelry is gold and silver with purple, latte, and clear crystals and rhinestones, and pearls. The handle is french knotted in purple and latte.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gishmas 2021 List

 Day 1 Challenge: December 20th – Image or Video What powers GISH? Love, actually. So, let’s spread some cheer. Using the GISH App or search...