Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Unicorn Horns, Devil Horns, and Dragon Horns for Halloween

Halloween is right around the corner, WooHoo! Its one of my favorite holidays, and I have been making some horns just for the big day. Polymer clay is a wonderful medium to work with, and a little creativity and clay can go along way. Here are some Halloween horns I made recently to get you in the mood for dress up.


Devil Horns are popular, and they are great for kids and adults. These horns are a marbled gold and metallic burgandy clay. They could also work as horns for a demon, troll, or other evil creature.




Unicorn Horns are also really popular. I never would have thought that I wasn't one of the only people who considered dressing like a unicorn for Halloween. Unicorn horns are a lot of fun to make, and at first I thought I was making them too small, but I think I would rather have a smaller unicorn horn so I don't poke someone's eye out.

Blue Unicorn Horn Costume Wig My Little Pony DJ Pon3 Rarity Cosplay



Dragon Horns are another popular item for Halloween, and I would love to see some great dragon costumes. Here are some dragon style horns for your Halloween pleasure.

Blue Dragon Horns

Green Dragon or Devil Costume Horns


If you guys have any horny pictures or fun Halloween costume ideas please post some pics for us all to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gishmas 2021 List

 Day 1 Challenge: December 20th – Image or Video What powers GISH? Love, actually. So, let’s spread some cheer. Using the GISH App or search...