Sunday, July 31, 2011

Blogging

So I am not sure about blogging, but I will give it  a go. Today was fun, went swimming, ate some cheddarwurst. It was on sale at shoprite; Awesome!

Did homework- bleck, still have more to do tomorrow, but I am tired from swimming and driving. My neice and nephew are the most fun ever.

tomorrow I will be working on the vette; sanding, sanding, sanding, but that should be good. Maybe I will post some picks soon. Also have to write a paper; not so much fun, but its quick and easy. I will post a link to it when I put it up somewhere. Probably Triond; they don't care so much about word count, and that writing site is pretty easy and straightfoward to use.

There is one chic on Triond I like, she is funny. She is always posting crazy articles that aren't true, but she gets a bunch of clicks because the titles are outrageous. She makes me laugh; I will link to her too tomorrow or in the next couple of days if I get a chance.

But the immediate to do list is homework, work on corvette, give dogs a bath, clean kitchen, change oil, god I could go on but thats good enough for tomorrow or now or whatever.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gishmas 2021 List

 Day 1 Challenge: December 20th – Image or Video What powers GISH? Love, actually. So, let’s spread some cheer. Using the GISH App or search...